Crystal Boston Wide Hole in the Wall gas fire
A wider option of Crystal Fires superb Boston glass-fronted, high efficiency gas fire. Offered with a wide selection of trim colours to suit any colour scheme, the 'hole-in-the-wall' Boston Wide is capable of providing up to 4.6kW of heat and is offered with manual or remote control.
Designed for installation into a conventional chimney or 5" Pre-Fabricated flue, the Boston Wide combines cutting-edge styling with the latest technology.
With an impressive heat output of up to 4.6kW, the Crystal Boston Wide is supplied with a lovely log fuel effect and a choice of black or cream heat reflective fibre paneled interior. The standard manual controls are accessed from a flip-down section on the trim or a remote control upgrade is also offered.
Designed to fit into a wall opening size of 940mm wide x 515mm high and with adequate depth to accommodate the Boston Wide's total engine depth of 290mm. It is compatible for installing into a Class 1 conventional chimney or Class 2 prefabricated 5" flue.
Once fitted into the wall, the Boston Wide will create a stunning feature with overall trim size 1040mm x 565mm.
- Fuel : Natural Gas
- Direct Heat Output : 4.3kW (manual) / 4.6kW (remote)
- Nominal Heat Output Low : 1.62kW
- Energy Efficiency Index : 68% (manual) / 73% (remote)
- Useful Energy Efficiency Net : High: 77% / Low: 60%
- Space Heating Emissions NOx (GCV) : 130mg/kWH
- Flue Compatibility : Class 1 & Class 2 (5")
- Control : Manual or Remote Control
- Fuel Effect : Logs
- Safety : Oxygen Depletion Sensor
- Warranty : 5 Years
DIMENSIONS to be used as a guide only (refer to pics)
Delivered direct from the manufacturer and is Usually dispatched between 10-14 days, depending on stock levels.