Red ceramic brick bond chamber panels
These UK manufactured, brick slips fireplace chambers provide a simple, speedy and cost effective solution to transform a chimney fireplace opening. Ideal for wood burning stoves, gas & electric stoves and basket fires
The Red Ceramic Brick Bond chamber is made from ceramic brick slips fixed on to a special heat proof board. Supplied in four sections (back & 2 side panels), it offers a simple solution to create an attractive decorative finish inside a chimney or pre-constructed wall. The sizes of the panels can be viewed on the 'Dimensions' tab and they can be cut down if required for smaller openings.
Suitable for both wood burning and multi-fuel stoves, gas stoves, electric stoves and basket fires, the Red Ceramic Brick Bond chamber can be used on its own for a simple, inglenook or combined with a fireplace surround or wooden beam.
With a thickness of approximately 30-40mm, they provide a straightforward installation option
KEY FEATURES :
- Product : Ceramic Red Brick fixed to vermiculite board
- Product : Cuttable chamber panels
- Compatibility : Suitable for solid fuel, gas and electric appliances
- Construction : Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Style : Contemporary design
- Board sizes : 2 @ 450mm x 900mm 1 @ 1030mm x 900mm