1. If you are not happy with your goods you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from date of delivery or collection for credit or refund provided that you return the goods at your cost as sold in pristine condition in their original packaging with all components and accessories. Goods must be complete, unused, and in as new condition; for example, if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in anyway and must be repackaged as received. This does not affect your statutory rights. The right to cancel does not apply to goods that are personalised or made to a consumer's specification otherwise known as 'Bespoke' products. Where this applies to goods on our website this will be made clear in your order confirmation.
2. Prior to retuning any item(s) we must receive email confirmation of your request to return and the reason why you wish to return the product.
3. When returning products you must ensure you use an insured delivery service to return any items, we will not be liable for any damage caused by the courier on the return journey. All returned items will be checked in front of the courier and any damaged items will be refused.
4. When we receive the goods we will inspect them to ensure all manuals, accessories and other components are within the returned package and that the goods are in the condition that we sent them to you. If we receive a returned item that is not in the condition we sent it or has missing components we reserve the right not to issue a refund.
5. We will not accept liability if a product is not suitable for your chimney or flue. We strongly recommend that all customers view/research the product before ordering and have a survey carried out by a professional installer to check that the product is suitable prior to placing their order.
6. We are unable to accept the return of goods specially ordered to the customer's specification.
7. It is at our discretion whether we accept the return of goods after the 14 day cooling off period has elapsed. If products are accepted back after this time, they will incur a minimum re-stocking charge of 25% of the total purchase price paid plus any additional costs we may have incurred.
8. All replacement products must be paid for in full. If the original product/parts were sent out due to our error or if they were damaged/faulty, a refund will be issued on their return.